Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This is a blessing for me...


Yes, this is a sister that recently we get to so close with.
Many of them also not really like this sister because of misunderstanding.
But, I would like to discover who she really is beside listen to what others talk about her.

Amazingly, I discover that we able...
to share our life,
to talk with each other with honest attitude and with truth,
to encourage each other in different way but yet benefit each other,
to learn from each other strength,
and
to be a good sister for each other with love with all our heart^^

Not only from this sister call Connie..
I also have this few sisters all this while with me no matter is in
most happier time or in most trouble time or in the moment of deep sad.

Who are there???
Yes, is them...

Because of this, I realize I get so much blessing from God who bless me with this few good sisters that I have in my life which money cannot buy.
This sound like a song we often use to sing in church, right??
Yes, is Count your Blessing.

Thank you all and love you all.

^^


No comments:

Post a Comment