Friday, November 11, 2011

Issue of Life : Financial

There always a life issue in each of us.

However, in my young age, i think my bigger cause to my mum is lack of wisdom and self-control in manage money.

I feel so much guilty for my mum to make her worry and stress over myself while I already in the ages should be independence to handle about life. But, I fail it.

Financial problem was and is the bigger problem in my house. I was never good in manage money. I was never in spending wise in money or even worst, time.

haih...

so much disappointment and struggle and heart break over in house.

And I pray that I will change from it so that I can bring a happy and comfortable life for my family and people around me. And I want to learn this up so that in future I will able to handle this kind of issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment