Friday, December 26, 2014

Shall end at where it started

Again, i do not know who shall i express out my thought.
Someone that i can just simply open up my heart to review what is deep in me.

Today is 26 Dec 2014.

If we are still holding on each other, it will be 3th year anniversary for us. In the pass few month, we broke up. I'm sure you and me having the hard time at the beginning of the break up. However, late on, i realize you had slowly walk out from the relationship. A love we  commit in no longer warm and healthy. It's remain cold and empty.
Today i'm sitting where we were started the relationship . Not sure you remember where is the place or not. I'm here sitting and observe. Nothing much has change from the place.
But people has changes. You and me has change.
I have stuck in this room call memory for the pass few month.
How i wish you will come back to me?
How i wish we can fall in love again?
How i wish today we still can holding our love together and celebrate for 30th month and 300th months anniversary?
No matter how i wish to, things will never turn into what i wish to.
So much of 不舍得, so much of the memory to view back. And i realized you just have no me in your life anymore. Its really really sad for me. I have remain in the room for quite sometime. I wanted to walk out but why can't i just leave. Why so hard?
One thing i try, i try to walk out from this room that fill with our memories.
I shall end at where we have started.
Good bye, my dear loves one. Izac CBL



No comments:

Post a Comment