Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Irresistible

What a big word I have for this post.. Irresistible....

well, it simply
impossible to refuse, oppose or avoid because too pleasant, attractive or strong

or

1 ATTRACTIVE extremely attractive and impossible not to like or want
an irresistible smile

or

2 STRONG too powerful to control or ignore
irresistible pressure
an irresistible desire to run away

Ever since....(counting in mind)
Well, I have lost the count.. Anyway, i'm not sure ever since when, but I have been so attracted by you again. I mean, this is a bad one.. I shall put it as, temptations..

Therefore, I always sing this song SPEAK NOW by Taylor Swift. Chorus is like this, "don't say yes run away now"
Well well, I have been keep praying about self-control and have sufficient strength to run.. to run away whenever I'm tempt to look for you again.

I got to remind myself thousand and millions time again, you are not the same anymore.
Therefore, don't hurt myself again.

But, the desire to love and to be love is so irresistible. Few time I almost fail the test.

What am I sharing this at here??? I also not sure.
But, I'm sure is better for me don't look at you than look for you and talk.
Because I don't want spoil God's plan for He is trying to put everything nicely in His eyes.
Including you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment