Saturday, April 2, 2011

Part of History Writer

Today able to see some video clip while I still in time of Youth. Although now I'm officially as an amp member in Petra, but, while I looking back the previous years, actually I'm part of the history writer in Petra Youth Production.


I'm so inspired, so touching and so encouraged by all the good works that all my previous commanders and deputies have laid down their all to God and to God's young people too. Their sacrifices of time, money, creativity and priority just to make sure they want to bring up to their full measure of services unto the Lord and His people. Sometimes, all this giving is not benefit for themselves rather, is for others. All names that I saw in video, some grown better in character, some grown better in body size( >< ), some grown more confident in serving the Lord, some grown tired, some grown to be somebody..and sad to tell, some of them is not even in church already.


However, get to know and realize that, we're writing a history for this church. Therefore, each of us have the responsibility in taking the role cautionlly no matter who you are in this church as long as you belong to this chruch- Petra Gospel Centre, because you are living in this body call the body of Christ.


I'm very thankful for after so many years of different test and trial, and I still able to stay in this church and worship my Lord.


And I would like to encourage each of you to come near to the Lord and He will come near to you and do not give up but let us give our very best unto the Lord as a living sacrifice and continue to tell, to teach and to train for the younger member in chruch. Because we only can live once in this earth.


Let's continue to write an inspire history for the coming generation.


May the Lord feel please by your love for Him and His people.

No comments:

Post a Comment