Sunday, August 21, 2011

the Reason

Yesterday, I went to Sungai Gabai with group Timothy and group Aquila. I did enjoyed as much as I had with one another.

At very 1st place, I don't really want to go. I was tried to think of some reasonable reason to avoid it. However, this voice came to me and said," You shall not avoid this because of them then you are not joining nor because of them then you are going just to spy them. NO."

And I come to this stage to understand, they are not the reason for everything I do or done.
It is because of Christ, the Head of the church and the church, that make me do so.

There's always a reason for a choice.
However, they are not my reason to do or not to do. Jesus is my only reason to do and not to do. To look at where I am now, who I am now, how I have change now whether good or bad, it is not because of anybody else, but just alone because of Jesus Christ.

Although I miss him when I feel lonely, but, it just a temporary. And I'm glad it just a temporary feeling. Indeed, it getting short and short.

Therefore, as I walk with the Lord, I pray and I pray and pray again, at the end, my Lord will be please even with the ordinary I have, for He is my only reason to live and to die.
I will strike on toward to the Heavenly goal. I pray that you too will do the same.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment