Saturday, August 6, 2011

A sense of Lost

This picture I took it from Jen Ruw's room, on the wall, he put some note.

despite the note, the drawing and the creativity really make him
live a full life in this temporary home.



5th of August, a remarkable date for me to always remember, I knew a brother in Christ and he has gone back to where he belong to.

In the remembrance service of Jen Ruw, Yow looi shared this, now we feel so much about lost it is because we have it before.

I try to look around, what I had before and what I had lost and what I have now...

Yes, indeed, I had so much un-needed stuffs, and I thought it a gain but.... lost.
And now, whatever I have or I don't have, it always a sense of whether I need it and whether I belong to it or not.

Jesus is mean so much for me. And He is the only reason for me to stay even I once was in deep hurt and pain. And yet He lead me through, and yet I live. Meaning, you still able to see me in church serving with my very best.

God has a great mission for Jen Ruw even after his death. I pray and I pray, one day he will able to meet his parent and his brother at where he is now.

:')

When I was driving back home from JR's house, this song just come my mind, Come what may..

Thank you Lord for showing me where to go in finding you to be with you.
I will love you until my dying day, my Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment