Friday, May 17, 2013

Be Patient







In view of above picture, I thought this is my house. My ever 1st house I gonna own it.
This is an apartment lot located at Pandan Lake View area.
Around 875sq ft on seeling RM 150K
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, kitchen area and  balcony.
Facilities have fixed parking lot, security, jogging path surround the lake,
can view the church when I stand on the balcony.
After checking with the property agent and related banker,
 I'm qualify enough to apply house loan in single name.
Once you paid the deposit and make the S&P contract, 
I can go clear the house and live in it immediately.

This house has been empty for quite some year and no body has been living there.
Not sure is because of murder case or any criminal case happen before.
Because it is just well kept. Not even have a nail hole in the house.
Just that is on top floor, ceiling look old and window frame in wood 
which also quite some time already.

Indeed, is a good house. In overall, I love this house too.

In another issue, the house I'm living with my family member having a great debt
might just get bank take out if the debt is beyond what we can bear.
With this, I have a thought, it will be great if I buy this house down and be a backup
for my family member. Most important is, this house can immediately can stay in.
If my family able to be well in the current house, perphaps this call be our house for our marriage.
Isn't it wonderful.

However, I have decided not to buy this house afer allabove sound valid reason.

Reason being is I'm too rush or too hurry for not really a need to own a house.

The bible is right, I'm too hurry for what I have in mind, enviroment that I see
and the desire wanted to save my family member at least a back up for them.

To be honest, i don't have anymore money. I can't even afford to take out RM500 cash.

The reason being is I'm not praticing in trusting the Lord's timing.

I have going all out to look for
something what I can't afford,
something that I don't really in need yet,
something I'm dreaming about to own,
something I want without consider any consequences,
something that deceit for inner self that this is a good deal.

If result in not trusting the Lord, but hurry into it,
going around and asking for money,
not being patient enough to see to listen about it,
I'm the one who set the dream/hope in life.
At the same time, I'm the one who ruin my dream/hope.

With this, let me be a faithful Christian and said no
and wait for the Lord's timing.

The Lord will give what we ask even better than we ask,
all we need is to trust him with patience and faith.

Do my sharing stumble you or make you think I'm mad.

Actually, I just being myself in review what I hope to share about life
while I just don't know how should I share it in a conversation talk.

Thank you for many prayers for me.
I know there are few of my belover sister and brother in Christ keep me in prayer.

Thank you.

Averse that lead me thus far
Romans 8:18-30

Present Suffering and Future Glory

18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. 19 For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. 20 For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21 that[h] the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.
22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. 23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. 24 For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? 25 But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.
26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[i] have been called according to his purpose. 29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment