Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2days 1night in Penang

In this Public Holiday of May, I didn't have my holiday at all..
But, having my Company Annual Dinner at Penang Estin Hotel.

This hotel, it just so nice, so comfortable and..luxury(from my standard)..
Well, herewith some picture for the room I stay just for a night..

my bed, table, tv..and bedroom was awesome...
hahahaha...

Then Annual dinner at night..
Opening speech by my GM..
really a short one..just within few minutes..i guess..

After that, I just keep on eat and eat and
watched for a lot boring and meaningless
show throughout the night..

Halfway, I wonder, what did my church people did at the Sunday morning..
well, just a thought..

My number for lucky draw sessions.
However, I'm not qualified in the lucky draw session
for reason working in this company less than a year.

So, what to do???
eat loh..
from 7.30pm on off eat until show end at 11pm..

just for fun I took this picture..
2 mini cheese tart with a caramel cream cake..
and my coffee to keep me warm..

After dinner, I bathed and sleep.
Next day, go to Prai for Company Sales training from 9am until 5pm..

Then, 6pm take bus went back to KL
and reach KL around 1145pm..

That's the end of my Penang trip in this May holiday.

However, I'm looking forward to visit once again
in June for Camp Transformation 2011.
Surely it will be extremely excited and memorable one.
And, I will spend 5days 4 night there.

No comments:

Post a Comment