Monday, May 23, 2011

Depending on God is not a weakness, but rather acknowledging His strength!

Depending on God is not a weakness, but rather acknowledging His strength!

This is a post from brother Dillion on facebook. When I read it, my tears drop again.

In my heart is saying,"How I hope I can learn up this in an easy way by n0t going through the painful lesson. This is what trouble me all the time. Even, affect me in worship the Lord."

Depending on God is not a weakness, but rather acknowledging His strength!

Do you all know how many unanswered question in me??
why must this way? why not that way?
why with me is a wrong decision from start till now?
why with her is not a wrong at all?
how to get rid from all this?
how to don't care for something that you care the most?
how to be "it doens't matter anymore" while the impact of rejected betrayed, and shame over all this time?
How to seek God when my eyes blinded?
How to trust again?
Why my friend get so happy and just like what they want, and me??
what do I have or earn from all this??
Why they still can happily dating out there??
If we all really care and love, why still have this kind of decision?
Why we all know we will have to give an account to God and still behave like such including myself?
How long I need to see the rubbish behave like wise?
How long I can stand like a normal people in church?
How long I need to persevere with pain and struggle?
And I do all this for what? Who am I to ask for a care or a love?
Am I getting stronger or I just make it worst??

I only know myself clear is..my heart is not willing..
I am not willing to depend on God. I am not willing depend on God's strength.

But, what dillion wrote...it just make me realize, I'm so stupid.. I'm so in hurt and somehow I lost my attention to let God help. I just hold it to myself.

My grace is sufficient for you.For my power is made perfect in weakness.

Whatever I can't do, God already do it for me. And I need to do is only let God do it for me. Let God in and I will find peace in Him. I hope and I pray, I will learn how to sincerely worship and praise the Lord with what I have and with what I don't have.

If you do really care, don't ask me anything but pray for me. with much love, thank you.

Depending on God is not a weakness, but rather acknowledging His strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment