Thursday, June 9, 2011

hoping for ending

Life is so hard to endure, difficult to go on and even so painful more than easy and happy.

Sometime, I do hope for an ending of all this or never have all this in my life.

I'm just got to realize, I'm just begin to learn what it really mean by walking with the Lord closely although I thought I know it In few years back. And actually, I just begin to learn to walk in a very 1st step. This road is a narrow road. I just begin my step but I already hoping to see the end of the road.

For I have crucified with Christ, And yet I live,
Not I but Christ live within me.
His cross will never ask for more than I can give,
For it not strength but His...

How true is the lyrics.. If my reason not because of Jesus Christ, I will not have enough courage to stay to face the pain.
Thank you, Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment