Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hurt

Use things to love people, not use people to love things.

How irresponsible for you can hurt without realize it?
How many time I need to bear with your irresponsible consequences and self-fish decision?

You have what you want, why still find me??
You can do much better without me as many witness your growth whether grow stronger or weaker..that's your choice.
Your presence only remind me of hurt and heartache and painful experience.

Now then, I have even important and urgent calling to carry.
I have no time for all this petty stuffs, I will not take it into my services to my Lord.
I'm sorry, I already move on.

Use things to love people, not use people to love things.
So then, I know, I will not bring hurt to others as I also don't like hurt by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment