Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm happy ^^

I'm happy for I have truly understand and accept for my broken relationship.

For I find peace...not sure is in storm or not in storm.
But, surely, I have peace when I have Jesus with me.
Most important part is, Focus and pay attention in Listen His Word.

I'm happy for I'm release from this bitterness.

I'm happy for what I have and what I do not have for this I truly know the purpose to have and purpose not to have that make me who I am now. ^^

Therefore, I'm thankful for all this years I have so many brothers and sisters, especially sister who spend so much time in talking and comfort me.

Now your time did not go in vain, but, time for harvest with joy and thankfulness.

I pray, I can become a better person and better Christian while I still have time living in this place call earth.

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment