Monday, September 26, 2011

My Birthday Cake


This year, a bit special year for me. A year without a cake throughout my birthday.
If you said I don't really bother, ehmmm... at the end, it trouble me, how can I birthday and without a cake?
Therefore, I went to "king's" bakery shop which just passby and bought a slice of cheese cake for my own.

However, it not only taste no cheese some more expensive. I have no idea whether I should angry or should I cry for even my birthday cake also bully me. T.T


And for coming year of my birthday, I better prepare gift that I want, cake that I like and time that I would like to spend with.

By the way, I have dinner with Amy Pooi, Lee Rou Sang, Henri Ong, Nicholas Kim, Darren Sim and Dorcas Sim at FUN OK cafe a week ahead before my birthday due to my birthday also is outreach night.

Then, I received a rose. haih....

Then, I received many many many wishes over facebook and face-to-face wish, and some from sms.

Then, busy in kitchen for outreach night.

Then, I received a gift from Yvonne after outreach night over. Which is Starbuck Tumbler.
Thanks for the heart for me from an expecting mummy Yvonne ^^


Then, at night with dead body and still get "lecture" by someone.

Then, this morning get fever and unable go to work. Dizzy and sleep and sleep with empty stomach.

Then, just now I had a simple dinner with family and shopping at tesco extra then bought a..not sure how long the cake it keep in the fridge de cheesecake.. sad for it.

And, that's the end of my 24th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment