Monday, September 26, 2011

The Ugly Me

Birthday doesn't mean need to be perfect and everything went well and smooth.
Birthday doesn't mean need to have many gift.
Birthday doesn't mean need to have a cake that I like. I don't even have a slice of cake also.
By the way, I have more that 60 wishes from facebook and 20 over face-to-face wishes.
That's good enough.

But, Birthday is a day I know He has created me with His purpose.
And His purpose is simple, just to like Christ.

While I still living in this body call flesh, sin can just easily attack and make me fall.
sound sad and weird to mention on birthday day, right?

Well, the ugly me is this, someone ask me to look at mirror and saying I'M WRONG in somewhere and change it.

I did very very angry for this particular person just like to ruin and mess up my day just don't know how to said the right things at the right time?
Do you need to bring this issue after a long and heavy weekend and on my birthday?

However, after I spend about night keep thinking, the most ugly part of me is the most hardest part to accept. And I just don't know who can I talk to beside Jesus.

I must confess, I'm wrong.
I must admit, I don't know how to control myself even just a small part like tongue.
I must change, from the way I living now.

In order for you confuse what am I talking about, my problem now is my Big Mouth attitude.
Just simply talk talk talk talk without pakai otak and discourage and stumble people.

Pray for me, so that the Spirit of God make change me in control my tongue.

All the services I do in church or in people life is so that God may feel please. Obviously, this doesn't pleased at all, and the ugly part review and now, time to change.

And this is my ow set problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment