Monday, October 24, 2011

October month

I don't want do big things just to make me look good or better.
I just want to do things that will please the Lord.

Reason why I said this because this month I do have so many things with me.
And I do have this sleepless night and stressful mind. With above statement, is to remind me of the very basic reason why I do so even with sleepless night.

But after yesterday outreach night, I do began to tasted the verse of Philippians 4:13.
I can do everything through Christ who give me strength. Such an encouragement for me.

Well well, beside on my services in church. My work also stressful but result not bad, because I able to hit my target for this month. Give thanks for it.

In family, mum still not happy about me over involved in food preparation and kitchen work. However, plan to have a great shopping with Mun when I get my money and my salary.

Personally, abit down to know that he will never return to me anymore.
Although is sad, but, gotto accept it. Haih..

I just want to do simple things for life, but, why can't I get the simple request that I want?



Even is sad, I will not put down my commitment to the Lord. Even so, I want to add on my value in Christ. So that next year de me will better that this year de me.

Keep calm and carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment