Friday, October 14, 2011

Not a big deal

It was his birthday. Even after my birthday was thinking should I buy a gift for him or shouldn't?
Should I pretend don't know or just react whatever it come?
Should I recall those memory in last 2 years ago?

At the end, I didn't say my wish to him face to face due to no chance.
Unable SMS to him, because phone got problem.
Call him but didn't pick up call, may be busy or asleep already.
I did nothing for him. Because it not a big deal for me anymore.
Well, it simply mean, not so important anymore.

Therefore, the only thing I did is post a wish in facebook and commit him unto the Lord.

I realize, I'm happy for who I am now. I do really enjoy everything I have. Whether time, money, gift, work, and people.

If without this experience with you, I will not draw closer to God.
If without this experience with you, I will not be the one God want me to be, not the one you want me to be.

I'm grateful and thankful for what I have now, where I am now and who I am now.
And I do cherish who you really are in my life, my ex-bf .... hahahahaha X)

If you are reading my blog, Blessed Birthday to you. And I'm happy to know you grown stronger and closer to the Lord =)

No comments:

Post a Comment