Friday, October 7, 2011

A word call Lonely

I discover few things from myself.

I have no one can be with me when I feel horrible lonely.
I don't feel like to meet anyone when I feel lonely.
I will try to fill in whatever it may be just to replace or kick away the feeling call lonely.
I will just simply lost focus whenever I feel lonely.

And lonely just make me being selfish by wanted so much people's care and to feel the value of important of someone.
The amazing part is, God like to put me to be alone and lonely so that I can just focus on Him.

Indeed, now I feel lonely and discourage for what I to do when people just don't know how to appreciate me. What I need is God and everyone. If I only need God, what for I do things for you, just do for God then enough loh? But God said, if you love me, you will also love your brother and by this all man will know that you are my disciple.

Haih.. I also can't understand what will the prophet do when they get rejected and no friend nobody want to listen their speak of the msg of God?

What will Jesus do when he face discourage?

I think..i need time to find and mediated on what does bible said about discouragement and how to handle it.. but, when I think until here, my mind already tired and...want to sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment