Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Gift



Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast.

This is today worship theme that lead by brother Ernest. I felt so encouraged and feel touching when I heard few brothers that share in worship with their Spirit in pointing me to God. With those sincere and mature sharing, make my tears drop silently.

Sometime, I do not prepare for worship in Spirit and in truth with some funny kinds of excuses I can think off. I also easy to fail. However, I do looking forward for every time being serious in worship and in leading a chairing session. Because I find it a time for refreshing my soul and my direction in life, and I do want to worship the Lord with my heart, my soul and my love for Him.
It is because of Christ, I'm here to worship God.

A gift, that describe is only freely give by someone who thought of you;
A gift, that make you special for someone;
A gift, that is free for you but never for the one that give the gift;
A gift, that talk about your choice for someone or some occasion;
A gift, that value count and mean for you;
A gift, that is no season nor a reason for gift if we love that person;
A gift, that usually we don't deserve it.

But God has a gift for me, He send His Son to died for me and save me from sin and give me this call eternal life. The problem is, I don't deserve it. Who am I to get this gift from God?? A sinner like me??? But, it is just that simple, because He love me, and now this gift have given unto me.

However, Steven Yam did mention something that inspired me, which is the timing of gift.

Romans 5:6-8
You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

God's timing always right. A time for everything.(Ecclesiastes 3:1)
And God's purpose always just come on time. Never early nor late.
Same goes to God's gift.

And this remind me of a song,
"in His time, in His time, He make all things beautiful in His time."


And we are the reason, that my Father in Heaven has prepare His greatest gift for me, His son-Lord Jesus Christ. I'm not sure how much it touched you, but, I do.


I'm grateful for I get to received this gift from God and knowing how great is Your love for me in sustain me this ordinary people in this temporary world I'm in.


I couldn't stand and worship the Lord as like brothers, but, with my heart, I worship you with what I have and what I don't have, silently.
Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment