Thursday, July 14, 2011

Q & A session

We always good in putting aside what we don't like to look at and will not turn into it.
but, it is because i choose not to see you, then i can focus my mind in the Lord again and again.
Am i doing the right thing??


I have ask this in 30 mins ago, but I have the answer in just a short update from fb.

Panic make you sink into deep water of worries..
so, by looking at Jesus, then you can walk on water again..


How i judge my decision is right or wrong? I don't know with what that make me right nor wrong. But, I only know, I found peace, when I just focus my eyes, my mindset and my intention of love unto Jesus. I found peace. His the one that allow me walk on water just like He do with just one request. Looking at Him and follow Him.

I need not to worry what if in 2years time, i still love the guys as i did in 2 years back.. or what if i get hurt from the same scar over and over again..

I have the answer, I need not to worry anymore for I found peace in give my full view to Christ and let Him led.

Let me give thanks with my heart.
Let me worship you with my all.

Thank you, Lord, for your comfort for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment