Thursday, October 7, 2010

I know you are moving in and out of my life

There is a time for everything.. hahaha..just simply copy from don't know who.
But I heard this for many time even in the bible Ecclesiastes also did mention about it.

However, I got to know there are many people care about me.
And they did care about my life
all thisthis while only by reading from here. To be honest, if you do
sincere care about me, I will know by your action.

By the way, this will be my last post and I realize here is no longer a
place I can express out what's about me and people in my life.

And you have be in and out of my life, but, I afraid, now I want to lock
my door and no one else will come and disturb me as you guys think
this is the best way for me to recover.

I'm ashame to tell that, I don't have confidence in continue what am I
doing. And whatever I do, all just seems wrong for you..even now..
You can have a happy life, but I might not be happy in life that bring
so much hurt and tears for me. Somehow, i have this feeling,
I jealous jen ruw who can at home so early..and I begin to miss
this place call Heaven. no sorrow, no tears, no pain, no suffering...

Life is for living. but, I have another question..
Life is living for what??
prepare for another new life?? get the full training??
living it with the fullness of life?? if is to get hurt and reject again..
I can accept get hurt from anybody else, but not from you and you
and you...who do you think i mention for this "you"???If you do care
for me, pls come and look for me..I'm not your ulat in your stomach,
if you don't show it to me, how can I know??
and why you guys expect me to know "you are care for me?"
how to make a trust in this statement??
teach me if you know..

I will just stop right here. no more posting in this An Ordinary Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment