Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Who am I to have all this, Lord pls take all this away from me

Sound similar???
Yes, I have mention this in Facebook when I was really in deep trouble in mind and heart. And my mind and my heart was sicked at that moment.

For myself, whatever I have gone is a kind of blessing for me.
The sweet one,
The memorable one,
The sorrow one,
The hard one,
The helpless one,
The joyous one,
The unwilling one,
The hopeless one,
The crazy one,
The smile..yes..
The smile I have when I look at you..
all this is blessing for me that money cannot buy.. =)

What is blessing for you?? for me is something I undeserved to have it but, someone practice His kindness and make me have it-blessing.

But, I also remember the story of "Jewel Pearl Necklace" story..
Do you familiar with this story??

And this remind me of Jesus has ask 3 times for His disciples - Peter "Do you love me more than this?"
Do you know this chapter in the Bible??

For me, what holding me on what encourage me on is all love about. As my best sister share with me, there are many type of love, family's love, friend's love, husband and wife, sisterly's love, brotherly's love and many more...all this is the way we love..
To be honest, for me is only have 2 type of love - to love or not to love..

I don't know you were reading my blog all this while. But, I hope this will be your last passage and hope you will not visit my blog anymore. At least, I have a place to expose what I unwilling to let you see. Please respect me as I will do the very same to you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment