Saturday, October 2, 2010

Focus

Sometimes, I hope I have received a sms after a tiring of working day;
Sometimes, I hope to see you appear at my house and jump out and shock me with surprise;
Sometimes, I really hope to have chance to pray with you again;
And sometimes, I do hope we can never lost the value in each other.

You know why I say all this?? I has been independent for 6months. I get back my focus in God as the time pass by.. and it has pass by very fast. Because it has been half year already.

Through many "sometimes" as I view as above, I have lost my focus in God.
God want my focus in everything I do, I have, I experience and even I give. All is relate with Him.
To give thanks, to praise Him, to worship Him, to love Him and most important is to obey Him.

But, sad to say, many of us just easily get distracted same go to me. What I hope for, What I looking forward and what I want it only will drive my focus away from God..
Just like a baby can just easily get distracted by something look beautiful.. Baby..who you can think of?? (hmm..must be...) now..you just lose focus in what I just mention.. I just said juat like a baby and I didn't mention name..somehow, we just easily have the name fly over in our mind.

However, to learn to stay focus, I discover that I have to learn to obey my Master in order to focus in doing what I suppose to do for God, for my family, for Church, for other people and for my work.

When time to study, stay focus in study and get lost from Facebook;
When time to fellowship , stay focus in building up one another with great fellowship and stop worry for the preparation;
When time to worship, just stay focus in God and stop looking around observe what people do.

We can easy get distracted from a little minor sound and action, but, we can never stay focus in Obey what pleased the Lord.

I have a problem in stay focus in obey God, do you have this kind of problem also??
I hope we can learn to overcome this by sapu away this person call satan for he like to set a block or distract us to stay focus in God.

Let's pray hard for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment