Monday, October 18, 2010

learn to smile..from the bottom of my heart..

Beside talk to God, this is the 2nd place and the only place when I want to talk about myself or my life, just only will be me alone. Sometime, I do really enjoy being alone and not disturb by any people.

As time passby, I'm get to know a lot of stuffs that all this while has hide behind me. And all this stuffs make me very sad and feel 委屈.. yes, it is very 委屈.. do you know i'm a person who cannot stand with 委屈? i will just can't stop crying for it..

I don't know what to do for all this, as all this cannot be change because it become a fact.
I also don't know why I never ever doubting or question about your love.. and this is fact. I didn't doubt, you know? surely, you know about it..that's why its lead you to behave like that.

By the way, after many long cried in prayed, I promise, I will learn to smile..a sincere one, from the bottom of my heart. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment