Thursday, October 7, 2010

Movie Day with Amy

2 Hours ago, I was with my best friend - Amy watching a movie call Charlie St Cloud.
I think, I saw you in Midvalley. Simply because I saw someone look really look like you sitting in cos mart.

However, me and amy went for food court eat ikan bakar. Cheap and nice one. ^^
Then, we enjoy Baskin Robbin ice-cream for today is Pink Day.
Then, we went on for movie that start at 9pm.

By the way, I was eager to watch this movie simple I get attracted from the poster and the story for the movie. It is really a good show for Life living.

In the movie, is not only got leng zai, but with many word of wisdom has revealed. There were few word did draw my attention.
"You feel hurt because you are alive.",
"Why you?",
"What have you done with your gift and your 2nd chance?"

This movie is to tell and challenge those who are still taking breath and living at this moment, Live a full life.

You know, I tot I know life when I just seem to know good things, in comfort, under safe protect, and doing what others doing as well..like go school, work and many..
But, God is using things/matter/people to remind me of what is Life about?
If there's a necessary to let you understand, God may teach you the lesson through different way.
And God remind me Life through hurt and rejection.
People may reject you, friend may not accept you, your most love one may hurt you..
Izzit what Life about??

I'm thankful for I'm living under God's grace day by day..
But, what have I done with my life??
Until one day I have make my decision to live, or else, I'm just wasting my life.
A life for living..


Herewith the Charlie St.Cloud picture that I love very much.





No comments:

Post a Comment