Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm just a kids =)

You know, only in this box, allow me to express what is in my mind and something that I don't know how to share with you face to face.

As you read on, you will find out..I'm a negative thinking person. I am a negative thiking person as many action proved I am. Therefore, I have get a book as my Birthday present - "I kissed dating goodbye" by Joshua Harris to gain more acknowledge in the Lord and add on my value in Christ through book reading.

In chapter 2, it mention like below:

I love love. But I've come to realize that I don't really know about it. Oh, I can tell you all about the warm, fuzzy side of love. I can throw myself into romance with all the passion of Romeo, but in God's school of true love, I'm afraid I'm still in kindergarten.

Actually, this book writter encourage we all stay in single until we graduate from God's school of true love then only get into a courtship to have our life partner as God give to us.

As some of you know me well, you will know why I so eager to get into a relationship with him. I really love him and I mean it. But, refer to above context, actually, I'm just a kids who don't know how to love my love ones in the way God want us to love.

Not that I always want to bring up relationship issue..and you may bored with my topic
but, for me this is what matter the most..
at least now..

2 comments:

  1. You might find my blog of interest where I critique Josh Harris's book.

    www.ikdg.wordpress.com
    I Kissed Dating Goodbye: Wisdom or Foolishness?

    Unfortunately Josh Harris is quick to point out the problems with dating but reluctant to share any of the problems with his approach.

    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) but in God's school of true love, I'm afraid I'm still in kindergarten.

    :) thanks Sin Huey!

    ReplyDelete