Thursday, September 16, 2010

And I give it unto You

Every limitation we have can be seen as an invitation from God to do for us what we cannot do for ourselves. When we surrender, we don't just give up or play dead or wait for God to fix us. Instead, we become active participants with God in making a new path of hope toward healing. We drop our guard and give up our solitary and isolated to heal. We sincerely and humbly reach out to others who can help us restore our lives to spiritual vitality. Surrender is not passivity, nor is it resignation. Its motion requires an active and conscious turning toward God wherein we reflect our willingness to submit to His power by living out our new found truth and sharing it with others.
*from book "what have you got to lose?"


Surrender
Is a big word, you know??
my 1st stage is like this,
"What can I surrender to? "
"I have nothing and nothing I have to surrender."
Then, the next stage,
"I can't surrender it to you, Lord."
"It just too precious and too important to me."
=)
well, learn to smile a bit

Last time, I'm very afraid to sing "all to Jesus, I surrender.."
Do you know why??
"I find it very very hard and I'm not willing
by repeat saying, I rather lose all things but not this.
this is too important to me."
What I trying to say is,
Surrender it may not be a lose.
but the truth is
Lose the Burden of Control...Gain the Freedom of Surrender

Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said,
"If anyone would come after me,
he must deny himself and take up
his cross amd follow me.
For whoever wants to save his life will lose it,
but whoever loses his life for me and
for the gospel will save it."
~Mark 8 :34-35~

No comments:

Post a Comment