Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Isn't seem an important matter in you

As you can see, I have consistently in train myself in so call healthy practice which is book reading.
Yes, with no doubt, I begin learn to read more and learn to develop in this act as well.

As usual, today I also spend time in reading on Lee Strobel's book - God's Outrageous Claims

In this book, Lee Strobel has been worked as an newspapers reporter. Therefore, the way he present the sentence and the terms in using words is kind of proper, and it challenge me in patiently explore the meaning by checking my dictionary. Another kind of learning level for me.

In this book, Lee Strobel has set a challenge in 1st chapter about Freedom in forgiving your enemies and Learn to forgive yourself in 2nd chapter.

Well, in 1st chapter, who is your enemy??? I don't have the name at 1st..However, I have a name in my mind now..then, I ask again, "really is my enemy??are you sure?" Yes, with no doubt, this name is my enemy that I really don't know how to treat this person in a way I suppose to behave.

However, I would like to share some great words within this 2 chapter that I have gain.

Chapter 1
Choosing to forgive instead of hate can turn out to be one of our greatest blessings in disguise-if we understand how this extraordinary principles works.


Those who developed forgiving attitudes toward their enemies were able to rebuild their lives despite their injuries. But the patients who were steeped in bitterness remained invalids.


But when we choose instead to see them from the perspective of their value to God, we begin to recognize that they have supreme worth because they bear God's image, even though it's distorted and obscured by sin.


When we start seeing them as people who matter to God, they begin to matter more to us.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


in Chapter 2
Your sin can never be so great that it would disqualify you from your Father's forgiveness.


All throughout history, the size of people's sin has never been the issue with God; the issue has always been whether people were willing to humble themselves and come clean with him about their guilt.


The wounds of your past remain open because you haven't tried to heal them through making things right with whomever you've wronged.


Regrets. Self-directed anger. An inability to forgive ourselves for what we've done or failed to do. These can haunt us or even consume us-but as we've seen, there is genuine hope through Jesus Christ.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Until here, then I realize, somehow the wrongdoing person never ask me for forgiveness one woh?? why ah??? I also wonder why.

If we christian receive forgiveness from God so that we may practice the same to others as well. But, somehow, why forgiveness just seem not an important matter for you ah??? Izit really not an important issue to talk to??

I don't know why, I feel like want to cry but no tears come out..and I'm glad Irene do ask me join for cell group. So, my mind just stop thinking at that part lah..

What can make me cry it out rather than keep it in my heart??
because..it is very...painful...


No comments:

Post a Comment