Monday, September 20, 2010

Face Mask

Recently, I quite busy in many fields..especially, self and work.. can say so not regular actively in serving the Lord. And I began have this habit in putting mask on my face.

My reason to post here not to tell you how terrible I am although many of time..I quite terrible..
but is to remind myself in try to not putting this mask in all place and situation.

Although this mask help me to cover my scar, make me look strong, comfort people around me and even so, many thought I already ok by let go of you including you also think like that..
but, I should thrown away this mask and let it heal by time. Right?? but it is very hard for me..

I can't help but to tell you, I'm fine.

I will do what I suppose to do and what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment