Monday, September 13, 2010

It's still a happy things..

I have just read a book call "WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE?"
and I get this book from Book Fest.

This book..not making me emo..
but, it's set up many challenge to me.

And below is some of my fields being challenge
Challenge 1# Becoming a Christian does not mean everything will immediately change. Real Life residue is present that must be processed out of our lives. And some realities like loss, temptation, and betrayal cause us to be anything but HAPPY.

I feel very touch for this author has been very strict and honest in bringing this call Life in a Christian. And being ABLE to experience all this loss and temptations, doesn't mean to pull me down, but is a process of being transform.

Recently, I have spend many time to look back my life (since brother Jen Ruw's leaving). And I have many great teacher in my life in sharing me all about life. One thing he shared to me is
"to know what is Life 1st we must know what is Death?"
And actually, I did always pray for change to more like Christ or to have more love and patient like Christ did or purify my heart to be like Christ so that I can see Your will..
I did so many of this kind of prayers in previous years even up right now.

And now..time to change..then, I found out it is so difficult, unwilling and too big for me..
it is a big challenge.

Challenge 2# Must accept to be perfect must allow God work in me and I can't do it alone although I "think" I can.
If can, open your bible and read John 8 : 32
Yes, certainly the Truth will set me free. But, somehow, I miss the point if I skip John 8 : 31

And this has challenge me is.. the Living Out Truth.. this says no selfish desires and requires an authentic life lived with others and before the Lord. The truth transforms us, but I have to COOPERATE during the process in order to look like Christ who does the transforming.

this thought will drive me crazy if I get this book in 4 or 5months ago..

But, to be fair to tell, I'm more willing to see the glory of God that God allow work through me.
May not be as big as grand and as great that in my imagination (because whatever happen also seem very big and serious,actually is me worry too much), but is just good enough for me to see the glory of God.

And above matter, I can't do it alone nor others can do to me, but God alone.
Because only He is ABLE.

I do able to see His glory in viewing through my life IF only I able to keep John 8:31.

At the end, when I look back, it's still a happy things for me to have you and Jesus in my life. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment