Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wedding : Wai Loon & Esther Liew

Mr.&Mrs.Yong


This is their wedding
so sweet, right?


Me & Esther


Me & Yvonne Yong


All this is my Sister in Christ
(Hannah, Kimberly, Myself, Annie and Hui Xin)


Group Jordan


10/9/2010..is not a day of Hari Raya..for myself, I don't have any of Raya feel also.
Because I only full with wedding feeling for
my brother and sister in Christ - Wai Loon & Esther Liew.
I'm happy for them from the bottom of my heart.
^^

Wedding..
call to be husband and wife..
is really not easy..

I know I'm not ready for it yet..
same go to you..

So..
If both of us is ready to enter this serious relationship
call to be husband and wife..
I hope is you..


Whatever it may be, the focus for me now is..
focus in God 1st..
right??


So, I will set aside this matter unto God.
Let God watch after you and me bah
although we are far from each other day by day..


No comments:

Post a Comment