Thursday, September 23, 2010

Natural Colour After Rain - Rainbow



This taken when I was about leaving from Tesco Ampang..
Well, when I saw this, stilll raining but the colour of the Rainbow just get my attention as many poeple only carry umbrella and didn't realize about they above their head there is a beatiful rainbow.

You know..I love rainbow..I love the beauty of the nature and the colour. ^^
Somehow, rainbow is like a hope after a heavy raining day..
it also a promise of hope in Noah's day..
I do love to see rainbow but not often can witness this beauty of nature.

You know..once you appear like a rainbow..get my full attention and you just simply amazed me by your cheerful character..
However, you also appear like a rainbow..you only love in short while.. and then, disappear..
I really miss you as we getting far from each other by time..

Also through time, I begin learn to smile.. whatever it come to me but response by smile..
and sincerely smile for people around me to tell you that, "I'm fine."
And this smile become my mask in cover my scar..

Rainbow is just too beautiful for me..and same go to you..
I only can remain standing far and witness the beauty of rainbow..
if get near, I afraid I can't see it..and same go to you..
I only can remain standing far from you..by looking at you, I find joy in seeing you are heppy out there without me..I shall happy for you.. God make you shine bightly out there..
I shall happy for you.. for God make you as my rainbow in my life for that short while..
It is good enough..it is really good enough for me to have such a blessed beauty appear in my life even for that short moment only..



No comments:

Post a Comment