Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday

Today is my 1st day going out meet 6 clients, alone. And my planning was suck.
Since Saturday I begin to lost my voice. And today not only the planning schedule suck, then my body getting heat and now having fever. Although, since yesterday I ate my late lunch in presidium meeting, but, until now, I don't feel like eating anything but just drink milo.

Although things seems getting bad and worst for me, however, but I do pray for I can persevere on with God's strength in all difficulty that come to discourage me, make me struggle and make me feel pain for every moment I fall down..

I need to continue my sales report, then catch up my book reading and then rest early be prepare for tomorrow.

And I have a joyous news for myself, now I can tell you with fully acceptance in it : I finally have a close friend call Jesus.

Previous I can easily said it without mean it. But, today, I mean what I said. I have a friend name call Jesus.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment