Thursday, September 2, 2010

Something you won't bother

Hot..it is such a hot day in 2/9/2010 (Thursday)

I have traveled with my senior collegeous since 10.30am until 7.00pm in Cheras Batu 9 area, PJ Area, Subang Jaya area, Kota Komuning and Klang area.. until Subang area I already pening kepala and headache because of the sunshine and hot weather.

However, here is my point in writing this blog. I have cut my hair ^^
Ever since I rebonding, I have about 9-10months didn't care about my hair..even long enough to swept the table for every time I having meal.(some sister told me this)

I still remember you were saying to me long long time ago,"If you want to cut your hair, must ask me 1st yea. And don't cut too short yea."
Do you still remember this?? I guess, this is something you won't bother anymore. However, this is still a matter for me..Isn't it stupid for holding this? I'm sure whoever read until here will knock the head and said,:"haih..since you know it, why still holding it lah"

But, today I have cut my hair and I don't even get to ask anybody else.

And the hairstylist lady (very leng lui oh, I can't stop looking at her for few times ^^) saying I have a very healthy hair and good looking hair..and encourage me to keep it as pure as I want (just because I never color my hair and it mark out so much different of the healthy hair.)

So, for you who won't bother me anymore, and I will do the very same to you..
Because I know God care for me even He know the numbers of my hairs; and you are just a person who saying you don't know how to appreciated me..

I'm glad I have a God who care for me; but, at the same time, I'm upset for I'm just no value in your eyes.

Conclusion : complicated~~(sister, pls allow me to emo at least..today) thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment