Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thank you, Lord

Just about 4hours ago, my sister and my mother was suddenly disappear from house (that time I'm doing face mask in my room) However, I get to know my mum very sen fu in breathing so my sister didn't even tell me then straight bring my mum go to hospital.

By the time I know it, I....don't know what to do and make a prayer to God..Then, me and my brother straight go to hospital to find my mum.
And I saw my mum was in "Ruang Asma" and taking the medicine.

At that moment, I realize..I'm not a good daughter..as proved that I don't even know what had happened to my mum. I feel so guilty and ashamed to call myself daughter and sister.

However, I do glad God listen to my prayer and my mum is fine now.

I'm very thankful for I still can heard my mum talking to me while we all waiting for the checking and confirm by doctor. Suddenly..it become very precious for me.

Therefore, not to make myself regret and guilty again, mummy, I will love you with my all and prayer for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment