Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Getting Worst...=.=

Today..haih.. I overslept again...
Monday I reach office just on time..
Tuesday I late 5mins..
and today Wednesday... I overslept..haih...

I really feel tired for this few week..like non-stop booming that kind..
2nd week of Oct - The Apprentice
3rd week of Oct - Food Hunting
4th week of Oct - AR Finale
1st week of Nov - Family Camp..din really get rest in this camp
2nd week of Nov - Make Over
3rd week of Nov - Carnival
4th week of Nov - D-Day
1st week of Dec - Last Group Meeting with Jordan Sweet Day
2nd week of Dec - Award Night

wow..so fast reach to the end already. I really busy for many things..ended up, I just not enough time for my sleep, my time and even over spent for my money.

No matter how tired I am or how worst I am..
whenever I feel tired, I encourage myself by shout this out " I can do all things through Him who give me strength."
whenever I feel so lost and discouarge, I understand this wholelly "Although I always lost control, but I know, God is in control in my life."

alright, time to work with my best.

Let's pray for a fruitful day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment