Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A life that is worth living

I have been very long didn't have any update here. However, this has been a long journey for me..i think..hahahaha..

You know, in youth camp and family camp also talking about LOVE..a love from God.. We have been talking so much about God's Love for us - a sinner.
LOVE....is my life...LOVE is the most important matter for me..I'm serious for it. But, throughout this long period of time, I begin to understand what is Love about.
I have this few things to share at here about Love.

Is not only what is Love about , but much more valuable if I can understand Why we Love and How we Love.

If ever the main ingredient for a pot of curry chicken is curry powder and chicken meat, then, the main ingredient for a Relationship is always honest, always trust and always accept.

Use things to love people, NOT use people to love things.

A life is only worth living if I know how to Love in a right way.

Sincerely I have make many prayer for each of you. I'm very thankful and grateful for God able to bring me to this level which is I able to experience His grace, His mercy and His love for a sinner - me.

This verse always come into my mind..
Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

And I will keep praying for God to review His will for me in His beautiful timing.

And I'm very happy to have you who reading my blog now to be with me throughout this time.
Thank you for many care and love and little protection for me.
Thank you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment