Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Someone who worth for me


This is the Sister that I meet in my life that always care others beyond herself, love others beyond herself and even to give beyond what she can. And always know my heart so well.
I sincerely touch by your care and love for me. Being so good to me even when I scold you and argue with you and ignore your kindness for me. I'm sorry for all this.
But, today I really worry you. I wanted so much to help you and I don't know how to comfort you, how to give you what is suitable for you, because I'm so limited with my strength. The only things I can do for you is always pray for you.
I always believe God's care is far more betterr than mine. Therefore, whatever it come into your life that push you at the corner or being annoying with all the unhappy things, pls always remember God is there for you. Please be strong, sister.

I strongly believe that God is preparing something very precious and valuable for you. Just don't give up and give in. Whenever you need me, just tell me and I'll be there for you. And please always remember, you are not alone.

So, I hope one day you will able to see whatever you have give , whatever you preservere on, and your tears, God see it and it won't go vain. Just remember, God know everything about you.

Herewith some of the moment we have been through together. I pray and I hope we will always be together to love, to care and to support one another in truth and in love.

You know, I'm happy to have you around when I don't know how to talk to anyone.

In camp transformation MegaPaw Night

You always what I love even my favor ice-cream..

If you think you are still in sickness, pls let God heal you and fix you to become who you really mean for God.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment