Saturday, November 27, 2010

Listening...If I die young..

Today is D-Day...Currently helping mum cook lunch then later go church..
Life is great if only you know who is the One holding your breath, your life...

While the song is playing..if I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song....

Will you feel proud of your life when you die??? for now, I will feel sad if I die young..for I have so much more not yet done..

How sad it is if I die in young age like now???
No, I don't want die in young age...I don't want make my closer one to cry and my family to suffer in losing me..

If God allow me to live until I get married and I want to have children and I want to raise my children and let them know this God who I have in my life..I want my children to be someone that God feel proud of too..as I always feel very proud of what I have from God and I do very proud of I have Jesus in my life and non others can experience what I have with Him..

with no regret to live a good life to the One I proud of.

just a silly tot to share here..alright, need to continue helping mum cooking..today she cook me homemade pan mee for me ^^ must be very nice and tasty...yummy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment