Thursday, December 2, 2010

1st Time experience in Hospital

My doctor call Mr.Sushil
XD

This is Oxygen. I take this when I found it hard to breathe



Well, now only have sometime to upload what I have for my recent life.

Well, again is blessed one, fruitful one, also a busy one..=)

Recently I admit into hospital because of tercekik of small piece of chicken bone..that cause me admit into hospital from midnight 2.30am until 11am..and it just make my throat so pain and I hardly take breathe eventually I need to admit into hospital..well, in hospital, I have experience take X-ray, alone in hospital more than 10hours and get many injection just within few hours...most scary part for me is injection and yet alone..want to cry also alone..T.T

However, when I tercekik, you were there watching..when I admit into hospital, you are the only number I can ever remember.. I can't even remember my family's contact number..what a bad daughter I am...hahahaha..sorry..

after doctor said I can discharges, I just can't wait go back to church and continue what I suppose to be but not laid in hospital or bed for rest..because the only hurt i can is my throat..so, i went back to Church at 12pm to continue the SDC class debate. Ever many have come and ask me how am I and so one...Ever you did not approach me as other did..somehow, I know you are worry..hmm..worry as a brother care for a sister..I guess, you will answer this way..just a guess..

However, this few day I really sleepless and this few day, I received a lot of cares and warning to warn me eat slowly..but, the most warmest(i personally found that) is your worry and care for me..it have been so long that I did not received your care for me..sometime I will just ask, izzit because you don't know or you don't care or you know but don't care...But through this incident, I'm comfort with your silent care for me..you make me miss you again..

However, now then I have recover alot. I can eat but slowly, I can drink but slowly, I can talk but not scold...so, consider recover a lot...thanks for many prayers and care for me.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment