Monday, December 6, 2010

The right way to love

Get to know something about next year..and I think..this is God's way to answering my prayer.
To love you meaning to stop love you now..

You can live better without me,
you can be a better person without knowing me,
you don't need me,
and God just use me to help you grown..i guess..

as we won't meet each other that often, I think..my love for you will die just in short prior of time..

so much so much tak sampai hati, but have to put down..
this gonna make my tears drop again...haih....

Why can't trust me again??? or am i make you confuse???

haih...after this, I will just strike on in what is right to do for God..and it will be a big change for me..
Once I change, I will never come back to you..

I gotto announce to you, I no longer standing at the same place to wait for you anymore...for you won't come back to me anymore...and I will just continue to walk..alone...with smile.. =)

alright, it's enough for me.. I need a quiet place for me..to cry out loud..
make it a last one..a last one..

No comments:

Post a Comment