Wednesday, December 8, 2010

His BEST for me

Get to know a lot of your hidden stuffs as the time goes by..all slowly appear to me..
and get to know you are with someone else.. oh..how great you are there..happy, enjoying the sweetness, think of her every single minutes and wanted to be with her every single moment, right???
all this I know..I know...

haih...why must be in this kind of situation?? again??? why????

when I was so frustrated in driving my car heading toward to klang to meet my customer... I just can't help but stop my car at the side and began to prayed.. I got no other way but only God's way to go.

After prayer, this is what came into my mind.. if this is the situation, I think...His has gave me His BEST for me, though His BEST is totally not the same with my BEST..but, I'm thankful for He know me better than I.. Therefore, this is the situation I have, and I will choose to go far away from you both..so that I can be normal again..

Haih...This year...is really a year make me so tired...very tired..I hope I can be at home soon..
time to catch some rest..good night.

If you worry for me, the only thing you can do for me is to keep silent..I appreciate with your silent care and support..thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment