Friday, December 10, 2010

I think...I'm just a fool

I have been writing over and over again and again about my broken relationship although it has already pass for 8months..haih..8months already...

I guess..weren't you that make me like a fool..
is....my problem..I just making myself look like a fool.
ever since I choose to commit my love to you..
ever since I choose to hurt myself by waiting with false hope..
ever since I choose to hold on with what I want..

In the process, I have received hundred of cares and thousand of solid advice for me..but, all I keep it out of my heart..
I did not seriously take it into heart...
Again, I choose to be a fool again...

haih..izzit because of my sir name??? I doubt although this doesn't relate to this.

and surely, I hate being play like a fool..but, I myself choose to fall into like a fool..
hahahahaha...now...I look at myself and I just can laugh...
"what had happened to you, my dear?" and I only can laugh..then tears drop again...haih...

Only a fool fools with sins.

Therefore, in Ephesians 5 :15-17
Be very careful, then, how you live-not as unwise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is.

So...do not be foolish but understand what the Lord's will is... Can I understand now???
I think, I need to open my heart and get back those stuffs I put at out of my heart all this while for all this is God's work for me..all the encouragement and cares...

If this is the will of God, I'm happy that I can be a tool to help you grown..but, I'm sad for I'm just a fool in love...haih...
I pray and give thanks for the Lord, for His has provide me a chance to grown although it tough. And He has give His BEST for me though His BEST is totally different with my BEST..for He know better than I do.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment