Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Now..you're dead...

If you know what is happen for my life all this while, you will know clearly what I trying to said here.

You're dead now, Kayson Phua..
You may clap, dance, happy over for this.. I guess you will just not bother.. For you already fill your heart with a little girl you have.

I'm very angry...I'm so angry why God want use me to help you grown to let you love other girl but not me. I can't understand now.It's really make me like a fool.. haih..but, I believe this is part of His will..

So much hatred, anger, tears, unwilling, disappointment and even being betrayed... what can I said with all this.. thank you?? or you fan shu that do wrong and leave by saying sorry and just don't know how to appreciate me???

Your name is mean bring joy to people, but your deeds is only bring hurt and tears for people around you..perhaps only me...

As you said, you are just selfish donkey..haih...

After all this, I already begin my walk with Philippians 2:13, and I shall end my love for you here..for your love is dead and no longer mine but others.

No comments:

Post a Comment