Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Immiscible

Immiscible..simply mean something cannot be mix

This is the title theme for this year Petra Christmas Sketch. Throughout the practices and the performance in Termeloh, I found that, I really enjoyed it so so much.

Get to learn to sing,
Get to learn to act,
Get to learn to speak English correctly in stage,
Get to learn how to be creative,
Get to learn what is professional in acting,
Get to learn how to be confidence with the task that given,
Get to learn to work with different type of people,
Get to learn to bear with one another with love and care,
Get to learn to improve myself in many ways..

For me, thsi year Christmas is much much more different and special if compare with previous years. This year is more meaningful. The reason why I said more meaningful is because I get to experience and knowo how to appreciate more all about Life. Is not only feeling to live for my life, but is living for the Life that God want.

I'm very thankful for who I am now, for this make me ordinary in your sight, but, is extraordinary in God's sight..I guess so...hahahahaha XD


No comments:

Post a Comment