Saturday, November 20, 2010

Petra Carnival 2010

I feel like want to write something here..and this is the place i able to write whatever i want to...

Today... is Petra annual Carnival Day.. Throughout the week was so much, work, preparation, headed planning, lack of time for sleep, for family,and even a proper dinner..

However, again I give thanks that for today Carnival..is worth..this is what I feel.. There are so many newcomers came to visit our church.

And I really think that my group Jordan really did a wonderful job in each of the corner field they have.. I'm so comfort by people willing to help and willing to ask me and willing to offer me with many good and useful idea as well..Truly this is a great comfort and encouragement for me.
And my team make me proud for each of them.

Besides this, I still remember last year Petra Carnival, I have a troubled in arrange all my stuffs from church back to my house. I have almost 17 boxes and many bages to carry. At the end, I still need to fetched church member home.. And that time I still have you with me to help me in arrange and taking care of my stuffs.. My mum told me that, he was taking all the boxes and stuffs just by his own from car to left then to 5th left door and go into my house. As some of you know, I stay in a condominium house which is quite troublesome if you got so many stuffs to carry in and out.. But, you did it for me, last year..
So..this year I was alone...to carry, to pack and to unload all stuffs. I have spent 4 rounds in up and down from pick up area and go into my house by lock and unlock my door. Then, I realize I forgot to take my laptop with my phone in my laptop beg.."Oh No!"
Then, I go back to church and take back my laptop..

this is what I get to experience when the time without your help. And seriously, I miss you so much here =)

Haih..now then, I have already said what I don't feel to talk to anyone.. I shall go back to my real world to continue on what I should be and should do.. =)
because..I can do everything through Him who give me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment