Thursday, April 25, 2013

A day with day dreaming...





When I look at this, my feeling is like "wa~~~~~~"

This beautiful palce call Maldives.
The beautiful couple call Khuntoria.
2pm Nick Khun + f(x) Victoria = Khuntoria
They went for this place for honey moon holiday.

Ever since I watch this show call "We Got Married"

I really really envy for those couple in the show.

From have nothing in mind about each other \
until really know each other.
From no car license until got a very nice car;
From go out dating at public until can have a house
cook at home and invite their beloved friends to join in the meal.
They can just spending time in doing whatever they wish to do
and yet can build up the relationship.

I really really envy at them.
Because boon loong is in commandership for this yeat.
Which is he really really busy with the group and put himself out in his calling as commander.
Sometime, we don't even have talk while we are fetching each other.
Because after he sending his people home, I am the last one who sent him home which
he already very tired until fell asleep in the car.

When I look at him, i think the best i could do is make sure he don't fall sick.

It sound a bit silly, but I do always looking forward
to have a house with my dear boon loong;
we cook for each other the nice meal;
to have a chance to go for this paradise place call Maldives;
to have a house that build together;
to have mutual servanthood in the church;
together we are call husband and wife.

As I watching, I also dreaming. 
Haih~ alangkah bagus if all this can come true in another 1 or 2 years.

As I dream about it, I'm 26 and he's 21.

After mentioning this, it seem too young for him to talk about marriage.

Hahahahaha.... hmm.. well...
I think I really need to focus on what I can do for the church
before I just keep dreaming on my dream.

It's time to go bible study to get my soul to feed by the word of God.





No comments:

Post a Comment