Thursday, April 18, 2013

Quiet Time

How much better to get wisdom than gold,

  to choose understanding rather silver. - Proverbs 16:16



How true. How true is thou word.

In the whole chapter have many verse that striking on my mind.

Like in verse 7 - When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD, he makes even his enemies live at peace with him.

Still also in verse 25 - There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.

Buth in verse 16,  it remind me of a hymms in Spectrum of Praise.

I'd rather have Jesus than silver or gold
I'd rather to be with to his treasure untold.

 


I think, this verse tell me that how much that we value things of this earth compare to eternity value in God.

An understanding can not buy from money. Which our understanding doesn't mean by how much money we have make. Which is, a decision.

Pray for myself to always have a decision to understand better and have a better understanding about meaning of life living.

No comments:

Post a Comment