Wednesday, April 17, 2013

what control over your life?

I have an issue in money.

Basically I work in a very stable company which need not to worry about delay on my salary income.
However, the I have an issue in getting the money in than out.

Day by day, month by month also aiming for saving money for this and that.
Ended up, spend all out without any saving. To be honest, I really have no sense in financial management.
My management is really poor. I must admit as I really having problem in this.

As for today, I only left RM4.60 for my whole day. I keep thinking of where to get my money. Bank, gone.
Mother, hmm...never mind, then.....wherelse? No. No place I could get an answer too.

I'm trying to gather whatever value I have and thinking of what is the cheaper lunch I could have.

With this, I have a cup of instand noodles mee and a piece of bread from KK Mart shop.

Well, at first, I really feel like crying for I keep asking"what happened to me that I put myself into this situaltion? I don't even have enough for a meal?"

But, to think through, I have enough for whatever I need.

RM 4.60 is enough for me to have the least simple meal I have even.

What control over my life? The most bigger enemy of my is worry. The most effective way to kill the enemy is to be still and think, and see what I have for presence is always good enough for my presence.

Whether you believe or not, a life that need to be worth living in this earth is really tough by what we see.
If our perpestive is choose to see from God's sight, I am really a blessed one.

In all, better learn saving your money and time when you are young. All else, when you are getting old and expenrince many life problem and invoid in money, life will be choke off just when you are worry about life too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment