Friday, April 26, 2013

Romans 15:7




Referring to the bible verse in picture, that is my quiet time for today.

I have a question in mind:"What shall I do in other to accept one another?"

You know, sometime if you are have a kind hearted atiitude,
you won't so easily get angry over a little things.
But,
If our manner not so good, we might just easily shout or scream or show our bad attitude.

I have a problem in accepting one another.
I might pretend to accept those I not so like by avoiding social with them.
I might accept then but when things go wrong, I just gone mad.

In regardless of any situation, I'm a bad person for 
the Lord Jesus Christ accepted me even I'm a sinner.
What more I still be calculative over a little one?

This simple verse is just very simple if we are just reading.
I'm trying to put it into my pratical life, and I realize this: 
In order for me to accept like what Jesus did, I must love. 
I must love them.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 
 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
 Love never fails. 
1 Corinthians 13:5-8a



Although I have no idea why this verse appear in a Hong Kong city night view picture,
but it remind me of, if the world is big for you,
Hevaen is even much bigger than what we see right now.

I pray, God will continue teach me to love passianote
to His people,
to His church,
and to accept one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment